Target vision and implementation support
Coaching of the top management team, vision development for 2030 and transformation setup, product portfolio management, redesign of core processes, agile implementation support, program coordination.
- Mobility transition and the resulting decline in business with combustion engine components will lead to a future decline in revenue in the core business
- Comprehensive business potentials in new markets and applications enable the compensation of revenue declines caused by the phasing out of combustion engines
- A shared target vision for the overall business and a coordinated roadmap for goal achievement were missing
- Coaching of the top management team as well as all other executives and involved teams
- Transformation design: Development of a target vision along the areas of change, including "customer and market," "product and innovation," "processes, organization, and IT," and "people, skills, and mindset"
- Transformation implementation: Planning of execution (initiatives, projects, sprints and prioritization) and (agile) support of teams during implementation
- Subject-matter and methodological support (e.g., value curve design, product portfolio management, opportunity management, process redesign, IT architecture, workflowing & analytics)
- Transformation communication
- Management workshops: Development of an accepted vision for 2030 for the corporate group
- Derivation of key transformation initiatives, including a transformation plan and roadmap
- Setup of the transformation initiatives (empowered teams with close synchronization with top management): Starting with vision development and implementation planning for each initiative
- Program coordination and synchronization of initiatives and projects - four-week sprints as a shared rhythm across all transformation activities
- Operational organization of weekly core team workshops (virtual, physical & hybrid) including facilitation, implementation support, and "transformation location"